Title of Presentation
1. Justify your topic by describing the problem that you have identified.
- How did you determine the knowledge level/stand/viewpoint of your audience?
- How did this information influence your presentation?
- How do you plan to gain the audience’s attention?
- In relation to your topic, what are some ethical issues that you took into consideration? Explain.
- What is your thesis statement?
- What is the purpose and importance of choosing this topic?
- How is the topic relevant to the audience?
- List the main points that will support your thesis statement.
- How are you establishing credibility?
- Which organizational pattern are you using? Justify your choice.
- List the supporting ideas for each main point.
- How do you ensure that there is coherent transition from one main point to the next main point?
- Describe how you are going to summarize after each main point.
- How do you plan to effectively conclude your persuasive presentation?
- Appeal to senses: statement, phrase,
- Describe how you are going to summarize the entire presentation.
- Describe how you are going to reiterate the purpose and importance of the whole presentation to relate to your audience.
Question and Answer Session
1. List some of the questions that you anticipate from the audience.
1. How did you practice your speech?
- for example: where, when, with whom, how many times?
· for example: content, delivery
- Did you stay within the time limit?